Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well...

My name is Ryan. I'm a dad...I'm the cook. I have always had a love for cooking and a love for photography, so I thought I would put those two together and start this journey of food blogging. Since my (beautiful) wife Tiffany and I have a new addition to our family, our 8 month old boy (our family blog), we have started eating at the table as a family and not in front of the tv on the couch. My journey with this blog will be one of bringing us back to the table...eating as a family.

You can expect to find me in the kitchen trying new things on a weekly basis. We are going to try to find cost effective ingredients and try new recipes. Feel free to share your ideas or things you maybe haven't been brave enough to try, if I feel like I can do it, I will tell you about it. I hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!
    I plan to visit often, so keep those fabulous recipes coming!

    ReplyDelete