Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Easy Egg McMuffin


Some may say it's McMuffin for McDonald's, but I say it's McMuffin for McHone. This has always been one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches, but it isn't cost effective for me to stop and get one in the morning from the other Mc place so McHone makes one. Here is how...and it is SUPER easy. Here is what you will need...

English Muffin
Slice of Cheese
Slice of Canadian Bacon
1 Egg

I start off by cracking the egg into a large ramekin that I have sprayed with non stick spray.
Then I poke the yoke lightly with a fork.
Then place it in the microwave for about 45 seconds to a minute.
If you can try to flip the egg over and cook for another 30 seconds.
If you don't flip it, it can pop and spray egg all over...I have experienced this first hand.
You will want to also pop the english muffin into the toaster at this time.

After that place the canadian bacon and the cheese on the egg and put it in
microwave for another 20-30 seconds...really you just want to melt the cheese
and warm the bacon.

And here is what it looks like. I like to butter my muffin before putting
it all together. I actually have one of the ramekins on my desk so if I want
I can bring in the fixins and make it in the morning when I get to work.
The final cost on this is less that .65 cents. A LOT cheaper than
the kind from the other Mc Place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment